- Do you have at least 7 years’ experience in the physical security industry, working in a consulting or design and engineering capacity?
- Do you have at least 5 years’ experience in a client-facing role in security system design?
- Do you have a thorough understanding of low voltage engineering, engineering principles, and electronic theory?
- Do you have experience conducting physical security assessments?
- Are you located in Florida or Virginia?
Join a growing company of talented design and engineering professionals with a passion for excellence!
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a consulting and/or design capacity in the physical security industry.
- Associates degree in a related technical capacity or a bachelor’s degree in sciences is preferred. Engineering degree is a plus.
- Industry certifications such as PSP, CPP, RCDD and ESS, are preferred but not required.
For more information and detailed job requirements, please visit: www.trusys.com.
This is a full-time, exempt position. Florida applicants only, please.
We offer paid vacation, holidays and sick leave after 90 days, as well as medical benefits.